Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome to My World(2010)

Welcome to My World
Welcome to My World

Mentally Im above thee
Let me welcome you to My World the Queen is who I be
Killing All Motha Fuckas who dont show their loyalty
Dont have time to invest in ANY of the weaklings
Listen
Dont give a fuck what these wack as peasants be pushin
Try to keep the polish on but that shits clear and I see right through it
And they wonder why I just keep walking
Dont say "hi" cuz its not worth it
Not even 1 fuckin letter to let them know I acknowledge those
Sorry excuse for what many might see them for the shit they do
In my eyes that shit does not oblige therefore meaning dont qualify
Fuck what others might have to say its my Kingdom its my way
Bitter sweet yes it must be how females dont consider me
As a threat of high priority....(pause)
Thats where they seem to go wrong
being pretty easy breezy and never strong
Doin any and everything to make their name known
Dont even realize that their King is already gone....(pause)
But they can have him back
Cuz they can teach they bitch the true lesson that I taught
So quick to turn their heads
So quick to go astray
Fuck Niggas who are not worthy of my full Supremacy
Females think twice
Im choosing to be nice
Test me if you like.....(pause)
So with that being said

Welcome.

Niggas bow down when they see me
The Queen so heavenly
Knees buckle when I speak
Dont know my name is Queen Le
Better yet L.Michelle
Cuz the Queen you dont see
 Blinded by material things
You better off pullin a "Stevie"
Believe me I'm not easy
Looks can be deceiving
Dont believe ask the Ex
He'll tell you the shit that he regrets
Had enough of the bullshit
Ready to go to war locked and loaded
Heart still on my sleeve
But i bet i wont be the first to leave
Cuz every nigga i touch
D*** turn to gold
Waiting to get polished by the Queens royal serum
Tells lies to make it seem like they worthy of a Queen
In his head some shit so far fetched who would've bet
Never playin hard to get
But be the 1st to say no interested
I got my own shit
Oh you callin me a bitch then I'll be that
These niggas hilarious
With a backwards S on they chest
Steady super savin hoes
without worryin about they own
You still dont get it
Then you not with it
Imma just say fuck it
And Welcome.

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment