Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Monday, October 10, 2011

If it wasnt for Alyza

If it wasnt for Alyza:
I wish I never would have met him.
I wish I woulda just stayed in school.
I wish I woulda just ignored all my feelings and kept it cool.
I wish I would have just played him to the left like every other nigga who looked my way.
... I wish I didnt do the things I did to make him stay.
I wish I had a real, intelligent Man as my daughter's father because then he would understand that If im hurting or struggling then so is she.
I wish that he would only see her and forget about me.
I wish he would just grow up and stop holding grudges.. Life's too short.
I wish he would admit it but knowing him I doubt it.
I wish he didnt want me in ANy way shape or form.
I wish he would just respect me as the Mother of his child.
I wish he would be there for us when we really need him
instead of downing Mommy and watching us drown.
I wish we could get along without talking about the past.
I wish we could start over brand new but with him it'll never last.
I wish we could be friends for the sake of our daughter, but if it aint got nothing to do with us getting back together, he dont want to be bothered.
I wish him being my Only daughter's father would be a good enough title for him.
I wish it wasnt all or nothing with him.
I wish we could just be happy being the proud parents of Alyza Michelle.

But as we all know.. most wishes dont come true.
and Single Mothers have to do what it do.
Regardless of the other half, I look back and I just laugh.
Becuase what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
and my intelligence, motivation & ambition will take Us(me n lala) farther
than ANY dream a man can ever try and sell us.
We will make it on this my life I will swear it.
And when the time comes for me to begin my new life.
It will start off as " I pronounce you husband and wife.
~L.Michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment