Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Royalty Interlude(2010)

The Introduction PT.2
Royalty(interlude)


Baby Imma Libra
Are you my Scorpio
I can balance you out
and you can teach me the shit you know
I can be yo leader tell you how far you can go
and you just follow doing everything that you're told
Turn you into a believer
First in they class but in the past under achievers
Im telling you I work fuckin Miracles
If it ever got published my shit would be biblical
But you don't see me though
Guess you still blinded by superficial hoes
Who smile in yo face with their eyes closed
Don't even realize that their ass is already exposed
I suppose, that's what you like, yo cup of tea
But you will never find a Queen sweeter than Le
Got many plans to conquer and defeat
ANY Bitch or Nigga who shows disrespect to me or my King
I'll be yo muse I'll encourage you
To say and do shit that you wouldn't normally do
Speak from yo heart that's one thing you would never do
Until you met the Queen now you cant find not one excuse
Its up to you
Don't rush, take you time, I'm yours when the times right
Don't judge till you know whats inside, can you see it in my eyes
I'm royalty I'm royalty
A true queen, you almost didn't see in me I'm royal

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment