Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pretty in Pink(2009)

The Introduction Pt. 2
Pretty in Pink

Secretly you envy me
You wonder what yo nigga see
Behind closed doors I cannot lie
I have his ass mesmerized
That's probably why he covets me
And begs for me to let him leave
Yo sorry ass but I must pass cuz in yo shoes I wouldn't last
Too many times you ve sacrificed
And too many times he left yo ass behind
Its just for fun my favorite game
And yes the game is yo man's name
Over and over again and I always win
He knows his place and waits there patiently
I know yo man better than you do
That's why I am not In you shoes

Pretty pretty pretty in pink I be
Not worried bout how other bitches see me
Rock the hottest shit everyday of the week
so sweet so fly my finesse don't lie

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment