Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mystery Man 7-18-11

Every time I clsoe my eyes I see this man
He tells me have no fears
Im here just take my hand
He guides me through the world unknown
Teaching me new things
And showing me everything his love brings

He makes me laugh and never cry
He says im always on his mind
He introduces me as his Queen and notice when im blushing
He thinks its the cutest thing

So sweet and charming
His love takes over me
I cant deny my feelings
Who is this mystery man
 I know he's the one
But I can only see his eyes
His face stays a blur
That doesnt matter to me
Im already in love and cant get enough

Is God trying to tell me
Not to give up on love
That he's out there and one day we'll be one
Or is my heart where I store my imagination
If I had a chance with this man there would be no hesitation
Start off as best friends courting one another
Stareing in eachothers eyes, we see no others
His eyes only see me other females dont exist
My unconditional love he cannot resist
With just one kiss i'll be all his
My heart and soul for the taking
Everlasting memories we would be making
Over flowing with love from this mystery man
The mystery man who has opened my hearts door
Hopefully one day I can say a mystery he is no more 

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment