Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Drunken Birthday Flow 10-20-2011

People get it twisted when they see me
Misunderstood from the hood
Catch me if you can I'm so compelling
Born and raise in TOL
Niggas wish they could
Sell me a dream that I would Love
And give up everything im made of
Fuck u wake ass niggas I'm the Queen, this is my thrown
Pay attention or you will get dethroned
I conquer over you lame ass n***as with no hesitation
Snap my fingers and your done like as if you were masturbating
Ha ha
You cant see me
You can never be Le
A queen since the age of 3
Since the time i can remember being me
Never took no shit and never will
Can rule with massive authority
I can fit the bill
Just rumbling on some drunk shit
But if you don't believe me you must have to be incompetent
 lol



L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment