Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thoughts of Love 7-20-11

How many times have I loved
If it didnt last is it really what I thought it was
Both went our seperate ways
Acquaintences we did not say
Never looking back
Never knowing how to react
When we see eachother again
Do I treat him like a friend
Give him hugs and kisses and ask how has it been
Or do I just turn my head as if he dont exist
And think to myself "Fuck that Bitch"
Hearts crushed souls devoured
When I even think about love I feel sour
What is love really does anyone know
Without having bitter feelings that show
Been hurt so many times
I always questioned the word
Let alone the feeling
Does it even exist really
Unconditional love
What does that consist of
I think I know
But would it show
Trust issues really
Who can I trust with my heart
Will he trust me with his
Do he even believe in true love

Love and lust
So many people confuse the two
In the end love was actually lust and they are left feeling blue
Tired of the same old story
Blah blah blah its so boring
Thats why im not searching
But thats just a part of me
The other part screams for it
Ready for love ready to show it
Would go above and beyond for my significant other
But would he do the same I wonder
Best friends we would be
My best friend is who I would like to marry
Thats my dream
Who knows my flaws and all and still wants me for me
Without conditons or reservations
Shows his love no hesitation
Makes my heart have papitations
And im not exaggerating
Loose my breath when we touch because I love him so much
And for him I would be enough
Is that too much to ask for
A real reason to open my hearts door
I dont just want to love
I want to be in love
(BIG Difference)

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment