Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Untitled 10-19-2010

Through out the years I've seen so many different seasons
Waiting patiently for love to set me free
But His love was with me all along
He's always right and I was wrong
Wonder why I couldnt see it before
Was blinded by negativity but to be blinded i am no more
Can feel His love all over me
Its been there from the beginning
Use to talk to Him constantly
Asking how my life would be
Then get upset when he didnt answer me
But now I see His answers are not in words
But truly in His blessings
How could I be so nieve
To think I could do it all on my own
He broke me down and made it known
That I need him and im never alone
Blessed to see his good grace
I show it with a smile upon my face
And everyday I pray
To my God, my Lord, my Savior
Thanks

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment