Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Inner Me 7/18/11

Seems like no one listens
To a woman with so much ambition
Scared of what I might have to say
 Honesty is the only way
Covered eyes covered ears
They dont  see nor hear
The things that makes me royalty
When Im only being me
Why should I have to change
And they remain the same
Unfaithful and untrue
Why should I be like you
Morals on my mind that keeps me sane at times
Makes me keep the faith
That i'll find what im looking for one day

Going through the motions
As if I was souless
Empty to the core
But I know its there somewhere
Hearts no longer open
My actions is the token
No longer do I see
The one meant for me
Was blinded by sexual things
But now practicing celibacy
I can now see what isnt good for me
I feel free
Free from worries and lies
Cheaters and guys who only see the physical me
Knowing that whats within is so much sweeter
Doubt if any one will see her
They dont look for her anymore
So she just closed the door
She says: why should i open my eyes when they dont see me
Why should I fall and express how I feel and in return theres nothing
Tired of treating guys like Kings when theyre not worthy of loyalty
Giving them my all with full loyalty
When they dont even deserve part of me
So unhappy

Will I ever find the one
Who encourage me to fulfill my dreams
And makes my heart sing
Who will love me unconditionally
Provide for not with material things
Who wants to know me inside and out
Who takes the time to find out what im about
Who knows how to communicate
And would do whatever it takes
To make sure I know that he loves me

Treat me like a Queen
Teaches me new things
Wants to build a life with me
A stable life is all I need
Stay faithful and shows me respect
I haven't found him yet
I wonder if he even exist
Im so tired of searching
Use to scream fuck love
Now my heart yurns for it even more
Will that man ever come my way
Who'll open my eyes and make me want to say
Im in love with you
With no shame no fear no pain?
Who will Erase the memories of false Kings
Im ready waiting patiently.

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment