Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Untitled 9-15-11

Motivation is my middle name
And ambition is my first
Cavanaugh will always be my last name
Which is where my strength comes from
Swallowing my fears to get to were im going
To change the world in so many ways
Yes.. I am hoping
I see my vision clearly and want to share it with the world
And make a better place for all boys and girls
With my head held high and my feet on the ground
Preparing for the future this plan I have is sound
To give back to my community the best way I know how
I give back to the children because in the future my community is theres now
Teach them how to be a part of it in every positive way
And open their eyes to see the beauty in our future home today

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment