Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Letter to my Life

Dear Life,                                                                                             1-24-2012

I promise I will always do right by you.
I promise to always be honest and tell the truth.
Put me 1st to help others,
Change the world for all my sisters and brothers.
No one can stop us.
To make my vision happen we all gotta step up.
Fight for whats right.
Not what you think is right or what someone has told you is right but what your soul feel is right.
Always listen to your soul,
It will never guide you wrong.
Its nickname is your conscious
if you feel like you don't have one then oh shit
Lost is where you'll always be
Because without your soul you cant find me.
No one is really lost.
They just refuse to pay the cost,
To have eternal happiness,
They think its not worth it.
They'd rather be blind and stay in this Earth hell.
But there's no way I can stay.
Ready to go home I am.
Taking all my people with me
So we can really live happy and free.
Given so many chances
Wondering if they will ever get it.
Because HEaven does exist
I'm a true living witness.
Getting everything together
I'm starting to feel better
Are you ready 'cuz I am

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment