Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dont Care

The Introduction PT.2
Dont Care

Just by the way you coming at me I know your type
And I can guarantee that I am not one you would like
So while I'm being nice please don't waste you time
You wont get far with me I'm not that easy
Don't care what you got because I got my own
If no ones home up there in your head then leave me alone
To me flashy isn't class so think of something else
You think would interest me, if your truly feeling me

Don't discriminate but cant tolerate ignorance
For you to treat me less than what I royal am
Your mouth is moving but your not saying  much
I really don't care
Let me scream it in the air

You must be the type that needs to think before they speak
The last things you say can make this convo obsolete
The chick your looking for i believe is over there
Cuz you don't see me no truly

I'm a Queen
I got everything I'll ever need
Internally you cannot fool me I see clearly
Don't speak
Your speech makes you week
If you obey, just 'cuz you cute i might let you stay

Cuz i don't care don't care
I don't care don't care
Better be prepared when you step to the Queen
When you present yourself to Royalty



Cuz i don't care don't care
I don't care don't care
Shielded from his bullshit these Niggas always selling
I got all I need so intrigue me if you want me to buy in
Cuz I don't care.


No comments:

Post a Comment