Queen Le

Queen Le
(Just a dream)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Thoughts 2-7-12

Waking up to a world thats forever cold
With the sun's rays shining but we cant feel its warmth
Whats the purpose of this life does anyone know
I think i do but who really knows
Everyday steady striving to survive
We forget to live the life that we continue to question why
Why do we chase things that only bring temporary happiness?
Why do we constantly jumble the real meaning of success?
Wanting to just be happy
We refuse to do the things that will truly bring us joy
and instead play with our lives as if they were toys
Men not caring about their babies
Women steady having babies then struggles to raise them
Why? When its all so simple
Do the things that make you happy and brings value and self worth to your temples
We all have them
Our minds, bodies, and souls
But it seems like no one cares anymore
Why? Whats your reason?
Is it the money, cars jewels and clothes that keeps you blinded through the seasons?
Every year its the same things
Same music, same meanings
But yet I still rock to it
What can i say im a victim of it
I guess thats what i gotta do to get your attention
But thats not where im gone end up, did i mention
Who I really am
So blinded you cant see for yourself
Im a Queen stuck in a world full of material things with no meaning that doesnt interest me
Its not easy not being easy
Not trying to offend
But I refuse to pretend
That this is it for me
For all of us really
can you.... Better yet Will you choose to look past it
I hope but you doubt it
Lets not argue about it
You gotta remember these are just my thoughts
Think about it

L.Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment